Our client, an International Investment company based in Greece, is recruiting a Regulatory Transaction Reporting:
A newly established, Group wide role within the Finance Department. The role includes support for the Finance and Operations teams across the Group for technical solutions, automation and project implementations. The role also entails the provision of accurate and timely reporting of transactions under the different regimes and regulations (EMIR & MAS) as well as the onboarding of new instruments and products, the support of any new regulatory regime and the business implementation of changes to regulatory requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting activities of the Finance and Operations Departments across all offices of the Group through identifying opportunities of automation processes, creating smart reports and assisting with process re-engineering to increase efficiencies.
- Travelling on a regular basis to the other offices of the Group and meeting with the finance/operations departments to extend support per the above.
- Establishing and maintaining Group wide procedures and internal controls relating to regulatory and compliance reporting
- Collaborating closely with IT and other stakeholders to implement a solution, run or participate in projects required to support changes/enhancements in financial reporting or onboarding new instruments and products.
- Supporting the daily reporting obligations for MAS transaction reporting, including but not limited to investigation and resolution of rejected transactions, formation/implementation of tactical fixes or system requirements if necessary.
- Supporting the daily reporting obligations for EMIR transaction by validating the delegated reportable data submitted by our Counterparties.
- Performing Transaction/Position Reconciliations to ensure accuracy of the transactions booked in the Company’s Investment system versus those reported.
- In collaboration with the Legal & Compliance departments, stay current with regulatory changes and applying them to the transaction reporting.
- Designing, implementing, and executing a formal and regular reporting of incidents, events and status to concerned parties within the Group.
- Assisting the Operations department with resolution of differences in Initial and variation margins related to valuations of instruments.
Experience & Skills
- At least 10 years of experience in the Financial Markets including 2-3 years in a similar role
- Prior participation in projects related to regulatory reporting will be an asset
- Prior working experience in the area of OTC Derivatives Operations, Collateral Management or Market Risk will be highly valued
- Knowledge of EMIR regulatory reporting requirement
- Knowledge of MAS regulatory reporting requirement will be an asset
- Experience in Investment products reportable to EMIR and/or MAS
- Knowledge of DTCC transaction reporting GUIs is beneficial
- BSc Degree or equivalent, preferably in Investment Banking, Finance or other technical related areas
- MSc degree in a related area will be an asset
- Excellent command of English language (verbal and written)
- Strong Excel skills
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Problem solving ability of complex operating and reporting issues
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Self-driven and well organized
- Good collaboration skills