Our client a leading financial institution is looking for a Relationship Manager:
• Initiates and develops banking relationships with mass affluent and high net worth individuals and corporate entrepreneurs in order to expand the group’s customer base and to meet or exceed individual and the division’s target levels set on new Business.
• Assists clients in formulating and establishing their financial objectives, portfolio Structures ,
Investment requirements and time horizon, risk awareness and tolerance, performance expectations.
• Advises clients on all aspects of personal wealth management and financial investment opportunities in order to enhance return on the relationship and to fulfill its growth potential in assets under management (AUMs) and revenues. In particular, liaises with and leverage upon the Asset Management and Brokerage desks in order to:
• Periodically reviews clients’ investment objectives in order to recommend asset allocation adjustments and re-balancing of their portfolios in respect to market changes.
• Provides systematic feedback on customer visits to management by preparing and updating call reports on the CRM system.
• Assumes responsibility for providing specialized lending and operational services to customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business.
• Professional Experience in same field
• Portfolio of Minimum Fresh USD 500K
• CMA certificate is a plus
• Excellent command of English and Arabic
Lebanon – Down town
Monday till Friday ( 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM )
USD 2,000 – USD 2,500 + LBP 9M – LBP 10M +Transportation + NSSF + Medical Insurance + Commission %