A Digital Media company located in Beirut is recruiting a Remote Digital Media Expert:
- Meet with clients to discuss the marketing objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Work with community managers, copy writers, video production and graphic designers on creating and publishing content across all social platforms(images, Video of and written).
- Guarantee brand’s consistency across all platforms in terms of design on tone of voice(i.e. Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, blog, etc.)
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in welding online reviews and reputation. Worked closely with community managers and copy writers to respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results(ROI).
- Monitor trends and social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO, and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Review and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports. Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Run PPC campaign action to convert visitor-to-writing Powerful calls.
- Coordinate with copy writers and community manager to fill websites and social media content with effective keywords.
- Coordinate with copy writers and editors for developing effective SEO content for blogs.
- Develop link building strategies and Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keep Updated on both white hat and black hat AEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines.
- Compile and present SEO guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- English and Arabic proficiency
- Worked previously with the GCC region
- 5 days a week
- From 9am to 6pm
- Between 1500 and 3000 fresh USD