A Digital Media company located in Beirut is recruiting a Remote English Copywriter/Admin:
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Work within tight deadlines. Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Proofread and copyedit content generated by fellow colleagues to maintain the company’s high standards for writing and editing.
- Generate content for e-Commerce website including product descriptions, headlines, blog style editorial features.
- Prepare presentations or contributing in creating specific slides for different strategies and deliverables. Adhere to the company’s templates and handle the visual aspect of the presentations.
- Write clear, informative and compelling copy from scratch that is consistent with the client’s brand guidelines for Brand communication purposes. Work with the Head of Social Media and Head of Design to provide client’s deliverables in a high quality. Amend, revise and/or redevelop copies in response to Client’s feedback. Copywriting may include creating: blog entries, case studies, brand names, communication tone of voice samples, social media captions, brand tagline, brand slogans, brand purpose, strategy content, campaigns copy, corporate presentations for clients, etc..
- Research client’s industry, culture and their audience before providing insights and analysis accordingly. Contribute in branding, communication and innovation strategies in terms of research, copywriting and content strategy.
- Update the company and Clients’ websites with content produced. Prepare the images, text, and upload them into the websites. This will necessitate managing platforms such as: Squarespace, Woo Commerce and other CMS.
- Taking minutes
- Conducting daily meetings to ensure that staff is aware of looming deadlines.
- Preparing daily priority lists, weekly project status reports and project budgets.
- Regularly tracking and updating project statuses.
- Developing work schedules for various departments to ensure that projects and processes are on schedule.
- Communicating potential problems to project teams and recommending solutions.
- Creating timelines, instructions, and breakdowns for future projects.
- Informing project teams of any updates and changes as and when they occur.
- Degree in adverting &/or technology.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as copywriter.
- English proficiency.
- 5 days a week, from 9am to 6pm.
- Between 500 and 600 fresh USD