Our client, a Digital Media company located in Beirut is recruiting a Remote SaaS B2B Copywriter :
- SaaS B2B content: Produce well-researched and data-driven content forms such as blogs, white papers and PR content.
- Partner with the executive teams to identify key capabilities needed as well as identifying potential Issues.
- Partner with IT to manage the roadmap and backlog to ensure that IT delivers all capabilities on time and per expectation.
- Campaign execution: Be ready to execute a product campaign from start to finish by putting on copywriter, social media marketing, and digital marketing hats. Contribute to creating high converting content marketing campaigns. We move really fast so being able to mix and match, edit…
- Personal research: Understand the buyer and the end-user inside out and build detailed buyer personas. Be the expert on their wants and needs, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Be the expert on your end-users and how they use your product. Act as ‘the voice of the customer’ cross all functions (i.e., product management, sales, marketing).
- Execute and Implement go-to-market plans: Build and execute the product strategy, lead new product releases, set competitive positioning, manage ‘day-to-day’ marketing support, and initiatives for our product working closely with the Product Management teams.
- Thought leadership: Create impactful thought leadership content pieces by researching relevant topics for particular personas, including pieces on employee scheduling, time and location management, and the impact on a company’s bottom line.
- Using English as the main communication language.
- Applying to challenges and start-up events.
- Reporting campaign results.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services. – Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven author with an already established B2B audience.
- Technical knowledge of productivity tools.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools.
- Perfect English and Arabic
5 days a week, from 8AM till 5PM
From USD 1,000 to USD 1,500