An International Cosmetics Company located in Lebanon is looking to hire someone for the role of Sales & Marketing ( Executive or Manager).
- Experience of indirect management of multiple distributors and retailers
- Leadership role in a commercial with multinational organizations
- Experience in a sales role within a global organization. Knowledge of sales practices and principles
- Proven success in managing and developing subordinates at all levels.
- Understanding of the country’s economic, political, social, cultural, and business landscape and issues (Levant region)
- Extensive industry, retailer, and distributor knowledge and network of relationships in the industry – with distributors and retailers.
- Strong analytical skills
- Process orientated and continually looking to make efficiencies in process and procedure
- Organization/ Self-motivation: A self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Flexibility and ability to work with decision-makers and to react effectively to change
- Good in building relationships and working collaboratively
- Excellent computer skills, including in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Knows the market, the Retailers and the competitors to be able to build the right and best trade plan is key for the position.
- Skilled at planning productive meetings and business reviews with a high level of communication to keep all stakeholders informed of business topics
- Car is required
- Build, develop and manage relationships with distributors. Set Periodic business reviews on Performance & Operations to ensure yearly plans are achieved
- Prepares annual and new launch sales forecast (sell-in/sell-thru) and participates in determining market potential.
- Build, own, and deliver the Retail and Sell in a comprehensive plan that includes thorough analytics to aid decision-making.
- Assist with budget planning and estimate updates on a yearly and quarterly basis as needed. And appropriately update the budget templates within the allotted time frame.
- Plan and oversee the most effective execution of all upcoming new door openings and newness launches.
- Improve business processes and identifies efficiencies
- Maintain a systematic filing of correspondence
- Monitor and Manage inventories of distributors and oversee retailer inventories with distributors.
- Commercial lead with brands from Lebanon on market opportunities and distributor management
- Identifies business opportunities and risks and develops recommendations and gives feedback / alerts
- Own the Ordering and Demand Planning process
- Deliver monthly business analysis of brands’ performance with an overview on market.
- Work closely with business partners to develop a complete animation and advertising plan for Retailers based on the marketing plan with clear coordination with the regional office.
- Assists in implementing and ensuring that the promotional calendar and the Trade and Visual Merchandising are in accordance with the guidelines.
Schedule : 5 working days per week from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Salary : From $1400 – $1800
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Bonuses, NSSF
Location : Lebanon