Our client, a prestigious retail store, is recruiting a Sales Representative for its Jnah point of Sales:
- Being the point of contact between the company and its clients.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Identifying, educating and communicating the benefits of the company’s products and services to the clients in order to drive sales.
- Assisting customers in the selection and purchase of item.
- Keeping merchandise orderly and neat in appearance.
- Inform customers about new products launches and shop openings.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Minimum of a high school degree; BA in Hospitality, Business, Management or Marketing is a plus
- At least of 1 year of experience in Sales.
- Ability to work while standing for several hours
- Ability to work for varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong Interpersonal, Social, Communication and Negotiation skills.
- High commitment to ethics and confidentiality.
- Attentive to details
- Presentable, friendly, professional, enthusiastic and patient
- Knowledgeable in selling and upselling techniques
- Good command of English, French and Arabic
- 6 days a week (1 paid day off)
- Two Shifts: 8:00 AM till 3:00 PM or 3:00 PM till 10:00 PM
Between LBP 4,000,000 and LBP 4,500,000