Our client an FMCG company located in Ashrafieh is looking for a Sales Representative:
- Implement the sales plan as set out by the Sales Manager.
- Visit and develop sales activities with all assigned POS’ in assigned regions.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Establish an excellent relationship with current and potential customers.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
- Follow up for collection of payment.
- Keep informed of product characteristics & develop product knowledge.
- Rule upon product returns as per approved procedure.
- Keep informed of customers’ needs.
- Check goods on the client shelves, check expiry date, & report the missing products and anomalies.
- Suggest suitable plans to increase sales to POS’s.
- Check always competition and report interesting issues to the Sales Manager.
- Other tasks in line with this function maybe requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine, Business.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Languages: Arabic, English and French is a plus.
- Travelling is required & a scientific background is a plus.
- Personality: Goal oriented, persuasive, energetic, friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate towards pets with excellent communication skills.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft office.
- Car Required.
Skills & Abilities:
- In possession of a suitable personality and the desire to sell;
- Goal oriented, persuasive, energetic, friendly, and enthusiastic;
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services;
- Ability to understand the messages of others, analyze it, and convey information effectively;
- Ability to learn and develop the knowledge;
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques;
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
Monday till Friday, from 8:30AM till 4:30PM
Between Fresh USD 400 – 600 + commission + Car and Fuel Allowances + NSSF