An Audit firm is recruiting a Senior Auditor with relevant experience in an Audit Firm.
• Conduct monthly and quarterly accounts reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance,
• Support month-end and year-end closing procedures,,
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing, and conduct payroll reconciliation by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts,
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries and provide information for auditors,
• Prepare declarations:
– Preparation of Quarterly and yearly reports to the ministry of finance (R5,R6,R7,R10).
– Reconciliation of the tax on salaries on a year to date basis.
– Provision of advice on value added tax to the clients as well as ensuring the clients to be up-to-date on changes in tax legislations.
– VAT Transaction analysis.
– Liaise with internal and external auditors as well as manage Tax Authorities audit queries as required.
– Prepare yearly income tax on profit declarations for S.A.L. , S.A.R.L. , and individual/lumpsum declarations.
• Arrange monthly/quarterly social security contributions
• Assists the client in the ministry of finance tax audit in case of inspections,
• Performs all accounting transactions related to the accruals, provisions, general and others transactions.
Location: Saifi – Beirut
– BA in accounting or similar field is required.
– 6 Years of relevant experience in an external Audit Firm.
– Fluency in English and Arabic is a must, French is a plus.
– CPA, CFA or MBA are a Plus.
– Salary between USD 1500 and USD 1900 + NSSF
– Work schedule 5 days from 8:00 a.m. till 5:30 p.m.