An International Audit and Consulting firm is hiring a Senior Auditor for their offices in Beirut :
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in same position in an internationally affiliated audit firm is a must.
- Diplomas: BA or MBA in audit, accounting and finance. Professional Diplomas (CPA, CMA, ACCA …) are a plus.
- Good knowledge of ISA (International Standards on Auditing) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic and French.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks; Interpersonal skills necessary in order to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the firm.
- Hard worker and good attitude towards colleagues and clients is a prerequisite.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assisting in planning and performing financial audit according to ISA; identifying business process risks.
- Developing testing methodologies including sampling on materiality base to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls.
- Supervising a team of junior auditors, review their work and reporting to superiors key audit points.
- Documenting the results of the tests and reviews by preparing audit reports and letter to managements with findings and recommendations.
- Preparing all kind of fiscal declarations (VAT, tax on salaries, corporate income tax, built property tax…).
- Willing to be part of a large audit firm applying the International Audit Standards on large accounts with possibilities to work on audit and due diligence assignments abroad (GCC, Europe and Africa).
Monday to Friday 8:30AM till 5:00 PM
and Saturday 8:30 AM until 1:30 PM
USD 2000 ( Depending on Experience)