Our Client, a multinational investment company with diversified commercial and industrial businesses in the Middle East, the US and Europe is recruiting a Senior Murex IS Engineer to be based in Athens ~ Greece.
- Design and support the interfaces and integration around Murex MX.3, including ITD/EOD.
- Support the Group’s integration activity between IS ecosystem & Murex MX.3.
- Support Murex MX.3 activity for all the company’s offices including KSA, Athens, London, and NY.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the reports intra-day & end of day processes.
- Assist the IS Director in coordinating the team’s activity related to Murex MX.3.
- Support the production, test, and development environments on Murex MX.3.
- Develop and support the integration needs related to accounting, finance, operations, treasury, front office (Investments, Listed Equities) for all offices.
- Contribute to the development on the Murex MX.3 Datamart.
- Develop and support SQL stored procedures, functions, ETL, and data transformations, including workflows, XML, XSL, Connectivity 2.0 framework, packaged interfaces, etc.
- Develop and support BMC Control-M jobs related to reporting and EOD.
- Maintain the integrity of the Murex MX.3 enforcing the SDLC process before putting changes on production.
- Contribute to the design and build of the Murex MX.3 program including interfaces, EOD/ITD adjustments/performance fine-tuning and provide technical recommendations on the end-to-end solution on a technico-functional perspective.
- Coordinate with Murex and manage the projects related to Murex MX.3
- At least 7 years of experience with focus on Murex MX.3 global markets and investment activity.
- Strong functional and technical experience in Murex MX.3 – Front to Back.
- Strong expertise in Murex MX.3 integration frameworks MxML Exchange, RTBS, Connectivity 2.0 Markit and BBG packaged interfaces.
- Strong expertise in Murex MX.3 dynamic tables, feeders, extractions and Datamart processes.
- Strong expertise in SQL stored procedures and ETL processes.
- Good expertise in Bloomberg platforms including DL, B-pipe, VCON, MTF and EMSX.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments, treasury, global markets, finance & accounting including IRD, CRD,
EDQ, Fixed Income, FXD and MM.
- Good knowledge of DataMart, data lakes and data warehouses concepts and designs.
- Knowledge of BMC Control-M scheduling tool is a plus.
- Good understanding of SDLC processes: design, build, test, and merge into Production.
- Expertise in vendors contact and handling experience, ability to deal with different vendors, monitoring and escalation.
- Quality Assurance & testing (test scenarios) documentation.
- User support and training.
- Business analysis skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical design documents.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a remote and multi-cultural environment.
- Strong time management and project management skillset.
- Good team management skills.
- Target/results oriented and goal setting achiever.
- Greek Language is a plus
Negotiable + bonuses + benefits