Badaro – Lebanon: Our Client an Online Shopping Platform is looking for a UX Design:
– Define and drive the UX vision & strategy for an already-significant and quickly growing E-Commerce company;
– Contribute to the future product direction at The Real Real as part of the top product leadership;
– Go deep on consumer insights, product analytics, and competitive intelligence to identify unseen opportunities, and drive product & experience innovation;
– Champion design-thinking and UX best practices across the organization — advocate a user-obsessed approach toward product design and overall company processes;
– Establish and communicate effective UX design processes through a strong understanding of user-centred design techniques coupled with practical experience; Evangelize initiatives to a diverse audience, across all stakeholders, both internal and external;
– Lead brainstorming sessions and design reviews and quick, iterative user research for ideation and concept refinement. Direct and build design guides and prototypes;
– Create and rapidly iterate on ideas in order to develop them, via storyboards, user flows, mock-ups, and prototypes, or other novel methods;
– Stay on the cutting edge of what’s new in technology and user experience, identifying, experimenting with acting on new technologies and interaction patterns;
– Lead designing for multimodal interactions, including voice;
– Recruit and develop extraordinary talent, by identifying, hiring, coaching, managing and mentoring a team of designers.
– Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design;
– 5 years of related experience within 2 years in a managerial position;
– E-commerce experience using Agile Methodologies.
LBP 4,500,000 – LBP 6,000,000