A Furniture and Electronics Gallery, located in Lusaka- Zambia (Africa), is looking for a Showroom Manager:
He/ She will be responsible for:
– Leading the team.
– Resolving the issues faced in the showroom regarding the clients, products, employees…
– Ensuring standards for quality and customer service.
– Reporting directly to the owner.
– Supervising the sales and marketing department.
– Assisting the team in the sales process and giving them the needed support.
– Ensuring availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts & maintaining inventories.
– Completing the store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
– Analyzing sales figures and forecast future sales.
– Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
– Very presentable.
– Good communication skills
– Good experience in sales and team management.
– Expert in marketing & sales and social media.
– BA in Marketing/ Management or any related field.
– 2 to 3 years of experience in any related field.
– Fluent in English.
– Accommodation, car and the fuel are provided by the company.
– Cooking and Cleaning services are provided by the company.
– Round trip ticket on the company each 18 months.
Monday till Friday : 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM
Saturday : 10:00 AM till 4:00 PM
USD 1500 + 10% commission on the profit paid each 6 months
or USD 2000 ( without commission)