Our client an NGO located in Kesserwan is recruiting a Social Worker:
- Interview job seekers having physical or sensory disabilities or people with financial challenges.
- Initiate formal contact and collaborations with MOSA centers, schools, municipalities, and other institutions during the outreach process
- Represent the NGO and its Project in events to promote the NGO’s mission and search for available job opportunities
- Document internal and external reports
- Coordinate with the training and employment department in order to ensure target outcomes.
- BA degree
- Social worker or previous work experience in an NGO or Outreach
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Knowledge in English and Arabic (French is a plus)
- Problem solver, creative and leadership skills.
- Microsoft office proficiency (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- 5 days per week
USD 300 to USD 400 (including transport) + Social Security + Bonuses + Yearly Vacation