Our client, a Solution Provider located in Lebanon is recruiting a Software Developer.
– Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
– Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
– Integrate data storage solutions.
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
– Keeping up to date with the industry and trends.
– Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the business.
– Test functionality against business requirements.
– Support and drive process change and communication in line with industry best practices.
– Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end user support
– Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality.
– Work with the Project Managers, Business Analyst and Consultants to understand the business
application requirements of the assigned task.
– Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed timelines.
– Creation of technical documentation for all customizations and integrations.
– BA in Computer Science or equivalent.
– 2 years overall .Net experience.
– Advanced knowledge of Git.
– Strong knowledge in C#.
– Proficient Knowledge of Web Architecture skills.
– Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and
web application development.
– Knowledge in Angular 2 or above is a plus.
– Knowledge in Mobile development Xamarin, Ionic, Native Script, or Swift is a plus.
– Hands-on experience in designing and developing Web applications is required.
– Strong work ethic; Ability to work in non-structured work environment (i.e. remotely, home
– Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients.
– Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
– Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes.
– Places emphasis on client satisfaction.
– 5 days a week
– From 9 a.m. till 5 p.m.
Between LBP 2,000,000 and LBP 4,000,000