A high-end home accessories store in Downtown Beirut is looking for a Store Manager:
– Evaluate supplier options according to prices, quality etc. and determine the best choices.
– Discover and purchase new products and check the quality and popularity of those already on shelves
– Negotiate terms of agreements to achieve the best deal for the company
– Ensure the timely delivery of products and compliance with the contracts of purchase.
– Monitor stock levels and make plans for buying within budget.
– Interpret reports and predicting future sales
– Create reports on sales, budgets and customer satisfaction and adjust strategies accordingly.
– Stock control.
– Reacting to any changes in customer demand.
– Getting feedback from customers.
– Identify customer preferences and forecast consumer trends.
– Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
– Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
– Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency.
– Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget.
– Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation.
– Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise.
– Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays.
– Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store.
– Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts.
– Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines.
– 5 years of relevant experience
– Pleasant personality
– Fluent in English and Arabic, French is a major plus
Workig schedule : Monday till Saturday from 10 AM till 7 PM (Saturdays till 6 PM)
Salary up to USD 2000 + NSSF