Our Client a leading Solar System provider, located in Zalka is looking for a Technical Engineer:
- Perform varying corrective, preventive, and emergency maintenance for solar PV systems.
- Interact with customers on a professional level as part of a multi-tasking team.
- Perform onsite installations, repairs, and troubleshooting.
- Check and provide complete documentation to clients.
- Carry out site root analysis.
- Attend the conference and B2B meetings to assess new solar system technologies as part of a team.
- Apply root cause analysis techniques on all major and recurring faults.
- Investigate technical failures and prepare formal technical reports.
- Record keeping and management of spare part movements.
- BS/BE in Electric/Mechanical Engineer
- Min 2 years of experience
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Honest, disciplined, hard worker, efficient, proactive
- Computer Skills: Office, CAD
From USD 500 To 700 + Bonuses + NSSF + Fuel Allowances
Working Days: 5days/week from: 8 AM To 5 PM