A Leading Consultancy and Software implementation company in Bauchrieh is recruiting a Customer Service Technical Specialist:
- Provide customer support and work with the Operational team.
- Conduct Technical trainings to customers.
- Manage client relations by providing technical support, suggesting functional enhancements and delivering other customer services.
- Record and update issues and related resolutions in the company’s Customer Support system.
- Perform preliminary analysis and develop necessary system patches.
- Technical Specialist is expected to deliver fixes faster than Technical Consultant.
- Conduct in-depth research to find permanent fixes for the issues raised.
- Provide software development estimates for client requested modifications or software fixes.
- Develop new system customizations and modifications for clients.
- Responsible of testing fixes prior to installation on test or production environments.
- Perform installations onto client systems and work with clients to test and promote fixes into production systems.
- Develop positive working relationships with clients and internal support resources.
- Assist in the transition of new accounts to the Customer Support department.
- Recognize and suggest potential customizations and operational development for client’s current business operations.
- Take the lead on conference calls or meetings to sort out conflicts or complex situations with customers.
- Take the lead on the Mass Fixes project by collecting the fixes and maintaining them on a list, distributing fixes on the accounts/CS representative, and ensure that they are implemented on time.
- Train new Technical Consultants on systems, applications and development.
- Train new Technical Consultants on issues resolutions and provide assistance to them when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 1-year experience as a technical consultant or similar position.
- Adequate knowledge of Warehousing Operations and Supply Chain.
- Good English skills.
- Good training and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% yearly.
- Ability to work alone and in team/cooperative development efforts.
- When installing and traveling to client site, most work is done in a warehouse. At this time, general mobility with capability to climb, crawl and maneuver in restrictive areas may be necessary.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Experience in development on Power Builder, Java, C++, .Net and SQL (Oracle or SQL Server) in a UNIX or Windows environment.
- Knowledge of UNIX or Windows operating systems.
- Experience in software solutions and life cycle.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Software such as WMS or TMS is a big plus.