A leading Telecommunication Company is recruiting a Country Manager for its Lebanon Operation.
The country manager will be responsible for the organization of the in-country affiliate in terms of commercial development, operational structure and financial results. He is Responsible for handling business operations, developing business, attracting new partners, managing supplier relationships, and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Manage Operations Department and ensure the delivery of projects with the required conditions.
- Ensure Quality control and monitoring across all projects.
- Direct and manage contract development from beginning to end.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship and associated communications documents.
- Ensure day to day management of all Regional Network Operations & Maintenance teams.
- Develop both new business and current accounts through business development research to create growth in sales.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise projects team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Represent the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Manage and identify all legal regulation of the country and highlight the risk areas in the agreement
- Define and implements annual budget plans and provides regular reports to the headquarters.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering preferably in Telecommunications
- MBA or Masters of Engineering is a plus,
- PMP Certification is a desirable