Al Khobar – KSA: A University in KSA is looking for Assistants/ Associates/ Full Professors for the below colleges:
– College of Engineering (COE);
– College of Computer Science & Engineering (CCES);
– College of Business Administration (COBA);
– CORE Curriculum.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Carry out the duties of the position in accordance with College values and standards and in line with College policies and procedures, upholding high professional standards and leading by example;
– Work with our students as members of a learning community to provide world-class education and an excellent student experience;
– Integrate the College value of inclusiveness into all appropriate aspects of the job, respecting the dignity and diversity of all members of the College community and of visitors to the College;
– Promote the values of collegiality within the College community;
– Contribute at an appropriate level to school and faculty policy and practice in teaching;
– Play a significant role in the design, development, and planning of courses and programs within the subject area as required;
– Play a significant role in the review of courses and programs and in assessment, quality assurance, and quality enhancement as required;
– Develop innovative approaches to learning and teaching as appropriate;
– Provide timely feedback and assessment of coursework and examinations;
– Provide general support and guidance to students, resolving issues and/or referring to specialist parties, where appropriate.
Skills & Requirements:
– PHD degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance, MIS, Physical Education and Law is a Must;
– Excellent oral and written English communication skills;
– A minimum of five years of demonstrated teaching excellence in programs in which English is used as the language of instruction;
– An active research record as evidenced by publications in refereed journals and at conferences;
– A strong willingness to become engaged in service to the university and the community, and to participate in department, college, and university initiatives, especially as they relate to accreditation;
– Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity;
– Experience with AACSB accreditation is highly beneficial;
– Familiarity with technology-infused academic environments is required;
– Previous experiences in the Middle East in general and in GCC countries in particular are an added bonus.
USD 3,400 – USD 6,700 + Medical Insurance + Accommodation + Annual vacation + 1 round trip ticket per year + End of contract benefits.