A University in KSA is looking for University Researchers and Head of Research department:
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Lead in research in the field of Mathematics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Physics;
– Acquire in-depth expertise in the leadership of scientific research projects and experience of organizing interdisciplinary scholarly events;
– Collaborate with faculty and students on research topics of common interest;
– Help in teaching one course or two as needed;
– Become an ambassador for the Deanship of Research, for example through publications, outreach activities, and through presentations at workshops and conferences;
– Publish at least ten ISI journal papers per year in the relevant areas, and to manage some of PMU’s Research activities including regular international meetings, visits of senior scholars, and scientific advisory boards;
– Write research proposals and generate some external funding and lead groups or teams of research personnel;
– Help to build and develop the existing PMU faculty team of senior scholars and offer them the opportunity to build international collaborations using his/her own contacts and networks.
Skills & Requirements:
– B.S., M.S. and PhD in any one area of engineering or sciences;
– Minimum of 2 or 4 years of research experience (Have proposals to establish research centers and labs);
– Extensive experience managing multidisciplinary research teams, high publication rate in ISI high impact peer-reviewed journals with mentoring experience with trainees to achieve career goals;
– Excellent command of the English Language and should be familiar with technology infused academic environments;
– High level of knowledge in the area of (Mathematics or Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering) and Research;
– Excellent verbal communication skills, both for lecturing and communicating with colleagues;
– Excellent writing skills for publishing research work;
– Excellent organizational and time management skills;
– An aptitude for research.
USD 3,400 – USD 6,700 + Medical Insurance + Accomodation + Annual vacation + 1 round trip ticket per year + End of contract benefits.