A leading oil company is recruiting for its broadcast department in Saudi Arabia a Video Editor:
- Creatively assembling recorded unedited audio / visual media (in the form of digital graphics, video, music, narrations, sound effects) into well-paced, visually-attractive finished video programs suitable for broadcasting, mass duplication and/or online distribution.
- Capable of working independently and/or closely with an assigned Producer / Director in the preparation of scripted and non-scripted video programs.
- Effectively manage and securely store all video program media files and related data from initial digitization to archiving.
- Consult with Producers / Directors with regard to video shoots requiring complex post-production techniques.
- Perform both offline and online editing.
- Perform complex color correction using edit suite built-in applications.
- Perform complex audio mixing using edit suite built-in applications.
- Perform complex video compositing using edit suite built-in and external compositing applications.
- Ensure technical standards for broadcast etc. are adhered to.
- Research for and recommend technical and creative solutions.
- Guide, teach and supervise junior colleagues as required.
- Perform other related duties as requested or required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in a specialty directly related to job assignment: Motion Picture/Television Production, Communications, Multi-Media Studies, etc.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in television, film or video production, including experience in producing and high-end editing and graphics in multi-platform media.
- Extensive knowledge of nonlinear (NLE) systems, including Adobe Premiere Pro & Final Cut.
- Experience with design software including After Effects.
- Knowledge of HD workflow and online video support systems, including media encoding/compression software.
- Knowledge of video production techniques, including camera, lighting, and audio recording.
- Knowledge of Macintosh and Windows operating systems.
- Fluent in English language with excellent verbal and written communications skills. Additional Arabic an advantage.
- Fully trained in Health and Safety regulations
USD 5800 net income + Medical Insurance + 30 Day Annual Leave + 1 Annual Return Ticket