Our client a leader company located in KSA with a diversified activity in Broadcasting, construction, telecommunications, data management, healthcare, entertainment, and security is looking for a VR/XR Designer/Developer:
- To assist in the production of Motion Graphics and 3D Animation for the various requirements, This includes design, creation of assets, modeling, animation, outputting and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
- Assisting in designing high-impact video and presentations of the highest technical and creative standards.
- Assisting in producing motion graphics and 3D content from concept to delivery.
- Working on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality.
- Perform other related duties as requested or required.
- Diploma in Graphic Design or related discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years to five (5) years of Motion Design experience, in a corporate multimedia or art department environment producing high-impact visual presentations, print and video graphics, 3D animations and motion graphics.
- A Show Reel / Portfolio of high quality work.
- A degree of proficiency in UNREAL ENGINE ,Autodesk Maya, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Understanding of alternative motion design/post-production software and systems.
Negotiable + Medical Insurance + 1 Annual Return Ticket