A leading telecommunication company is looking for a Wireless Engineer for Juba, South of Sudan:
1. Maintain and expand the ISP network topology
2. Validate new IP and network solutions.
3. Update and create procedures for NOC, Network and IT department
4. Handle NOC escalated issues.
5. Secure the network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
6. Work with other network operations groups to accomplish customer migrations, network changes, upgrades and repairs.
7. Troubleshoot network problems and outages;
8. Prepare and schedule upgrades with NOC team.
9. Collaborate with network architects on network optimization.
10 Configure and maintain Hotspot solution
11. Configure and maintain Firewalls
12. Configure and maintain DNS system
13. Configure and maintain monitoring systems
14. Troubleshoot and restore systems after crashes
15. Manage system back up
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer & Communications Engineering
• Expertise with point to multipoint network (preferably Infinet and other vendors) and with fixed LTE
• Cisco Certification is a plus
• 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of data networking and IP networks is a plus.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Salary is negotiable + Accomodation + Transportation + Bonuses + 4 round trip tickets/year +Medical Insurance