Our client, a food chain restaurant is looking for a Junior Accountant:
- Posting journal entries related to expense and revenue accounts.
- Analyzing and reconciling bank & suppliers statements and general ledger.
- Sales, cash over and short tracking.
- Complies with company policies and procedures with regards to operational financial procedures and ensures that financial practices are sound and in accordance with accounting rules
- Knows the company policies and procedures and understands what is “ normal and abnormal” when auditing data
- Ensures other departments are complying with the procedures and processes
- Maintains internal control procedures to safeguard corporate assets
- Ensures all systems and data processing tools have integrity built into them
- Prepares monthly reports for restaurants.
- Identifies gaps between monthly forecasted results and targets and presents these to relevant parties
- Fresh Graduate, holding a BA degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of one year of experience in Accounting or Audit.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, laws and regulations.
- Good computer and communication skills.
- 5 days/week from Monday to Friday
- From 9 am to 5 pm