1- Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for overseeing the operation of Manufacturing facilities.
– Responsible for planning production schedules according to demand and quality standards and purchasing materials.
– Preparation of schedules for all production equipment, preparing daily reports
– Coordinate with supply chain team and OEM facilities to ensure orders are processed and completed on time.
– Make sure that promised deliveries are met and flag any potential delay
– Evaluate suppliers or quality timeliness and match according to goals.
2- Education and Experience:
– Experience: 2 to 3 years in technical production facility
– University degree: Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineer/Business Administration
– Software/Knowhow: Microsoft office, AutoCAD & ERP System
– Preferably trilingual: Arabic, English and French.
Monday till Friday from 9:00 till 18:00