A Leading Consultancy and Software implementation company in Bauchrieh is recruiting a Senior Project Manager:
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Participate in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Track milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Coordinate with various teams so that the customer’s expectations are met.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Be proactive in identifying critical business, technical, and/or operational issues and then drive issues to closure.
- Ensure that the company’s Implementation Methodology is properly followed by all project team members.
- Develop and mentor project team members.
- Manage existing customer accounts and act as the primary point of contact to build long-term relationships with them.
- Participate in sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, MIS or related field.
- High ethics and strong values.
- 6-10 years project management experience for software implementations
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, or concerns before they occur or become critical.
- Very strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Experienced at presenting complex information to individuals and small groups.
- Ability to travel up to 80% yearly.
- When installing and traveling to client site, most work is done in a warehouse. At this time, general mobility with capability to climb, crawl and maneuver in restrictive areas may be necessary.
- Good personality and a team player.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- 5 days a week
- From 9 am till 6 pm