We are looking for passionate Recruitment Consultants to join our team.
- A Recruitment Consultant is responsible for helping employer clients to recruit staff for job vacancies. These vacancies can be permanent or temporary roles, and can range from junior level staff to managers and directors.
- Recruitment Consultants develop an understanding of their client’s requirements, and then identify potential staff (candidates) through existing contacts or by advertising roles/headhunting (executive search). They assess candidates’ skills through interviews, tests and background checks, and then make recommendations to their client.
- Recruitment Consultants also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities. Developing solid relationships with clients is integral to the role.
Typical work activities:
- Handling a set of client accounts for relevant employee placement
- Screening CVs from the client database
- Sourcing potential candidates from LinkedIn, Facebook, or our company website
- Identifying and evaluating employers’ recruitment needs
- Pre-screening over and interviewing potential candidates for particular roles in job list
- Preparing shortlisted candidates for referral to prospective employers
- Managing client lists and updated candidate / employee status on a state of the art recruitment system
- Negotiating terms of employment between client and employee
- Good intuition and understanding of people’s qualities.
- People oriented.
- Target oriented.
- Works well in a team and individually.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. French is a big plus.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM