Our Client, the world leader in energy and telecoms cable systems in Romania is recruiting a SAP BI/BW Business Analyst to be based in Slatina.
Responsibilities and Main Duties
- BI & Data warehouse applications expert, supporting the maintenance and evolution of the company reporting systems.
- Support the definition and the implementation of the business intelligence strategy of the company.
- Participate in coordination of cross functional decisions with other areas.
- Actively participate on roll-outs and other implementation projects: support Fit-gap preparation and execution.
- Design of new functionalities, test, training, post go-live support.
Experience & Knowledge
- At least 3 years experience working with SAP BW4/BPC/BO/QV
- Technical knowledge SAP ERM Master Data Model
- Desirable technical Knowledge on SAP BW4 or BI on HANA and ECC 6.0
- Knowledge of tools related to Business Intelligence, data models and functionalities
- Advanced knowledge of RDBMS, ETL and data management techniques
- Advanced knowledge of BI specific monitoring and control tools
- General and specific Data Modeling capabilities
- Research and self study attitude
- Forward thinking and strategic planning
- Good English written and oral communication skills
Flexible remote work: up to 2 weeks per month
8,000 to 10,000 RON + bonuses + benefits
Candidates with EU citizenship Only