Our Client, the world leader in energy and telecoms cable systems in Romania is recruiting a SAP Sales Business Analyst to be based in Slatina.
Responsibilities and Main Duties
- Business Analyst Specialist in SAP SD module and all sub-modules
- Responsible for AMS and Projects mainly in SAP Sales area, and other systems
- Co-coordination (with the Senior) of internal and external resources + Local IT (in agreement with Local IT Manager)
- Participate in coordination of cross functional decisions with other areas.
- Actively participate on roll-outs and other implementation projects: support Fit-gap preparation and execution.
- Design of new functionalities, test, training, post go-live support.
- Support on the functional area governance, in dialogue with respective HQ Business Team Leaders
- Testing documentation and execution / Training material and training execution / Deployment
Experience & Knowledge
- At least 3 years experience working with SAP SD as business analyst and/or Area Leader
- Familiarity with Sales and cross-business processes
- Experience in single SAP client including different legal entities/countries
- Integration with other SAP modules/tools (MM, FI/CO, Planning, etc.)
- Desirable functional & technical Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- Research and self study attitude
- Forward thinking and strategic planning
- Project Management skills
- General and specific Data Modeling capabilities
Flexible remote work: up to 2 weeks per month
8,000 to 10,000 RON + bonuses + benefits
Candidates with EU citizenship Only