A leading Telecom Company, located in Liberia, is recruiting a Senior Accountant:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating Accounting functions and programs.
- Handling payables and receivables
- Assisting with payroll
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Knowledge in QuickBooks or any accounting software is a plus.
2500$ (Net Income) + Accommodation + Meal + Insurance + Yearly ticket