Our Client, the world leader in energy and telecoms cable systems in Romania is recruiting a Senior Network Security Engineer to be based in Slatina.
Responsibilities and Main Duties
- Specialist in Network delivery and IT Operation. Coordinate internal and external resources and Local IT (people from countries are coordinated in agreement also with Local IT Manager).
- Responsible of the AMS and Projects delivery in his own area mainly for WAN, LAN & IT Security. Governance on his area, in collaboration with respective IT BP and HQ Business Team Leaders.
- Act as the go to person for all major service incidents, ensure service restoration and impact communication is the priority, along with chairing post incident reviews and managing actions Testing documentation and execution / Training material and training execution / Deploy
- Coordination of cross functional decisions with other areas team leaders.
Experience & Knowledge
- At least 5 years experience working in a Second/Third-level security support regarding processes that meet the business needs and are aligned to ITIL best practice.
- The responsibility of the Project & Operation require also a high standing, dealing with local managers/top managers
- To have a “hands-on” approach, working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Mandatory CCNA, NSE4 and NSE5 training with exam passed
- At least 5 years experience working with Routing, Fortinet, Linux, Forti Manager, Fortinet centralized platform, CCNP
- Security, SDWan, VPN configuration
- Project Management Skills
- Research and self-study attitude
- Forward thinking and strategic planning
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- NSE6,NSE7 knowledge highly valued
Flexible remote work: up to 2 weeks per month
10,000 to 12,000 RON + bonuses + benefits
Candidates with EU citizenship Only