We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented on-site Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic team at Business Lobby Global Executive Search Consulting. As a key member of our international recruitment division, you will play a crucial role in sourcing, attracting, and placing top talent for our worldwide clients. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for recruitment and a drive to succeed in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their hiring needs and develop effective recruitment strategies
- Source and engage with qualified candidates through our database and our various channels (website, online job boards, social media, referrals, etc.)
- Conduct thorough interviews to assess candidate qualifications, skills, and cultural fit
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates, providing exceptional customer service throughout the recruitment process
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job posting, candidate screening, interview coordination, offer negotiation, and on-boarding
- Stay updated with industry trends and market conditions to effectively advise clients on talent acquisition strategies
- 1+ years of experience as a recruitment consultant in an agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or a related field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills in Arabic and English. French is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of full-cycle recruitment processes and best practices is highly desirable
- Thrive in a complex client and candidate’s management environment and are comfortable juggling multiple work streams as being flexible to adapt to shifting needs of clients.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain exceptional relationships with clients and candidates
- Results-oriented mind-set with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong interpersonal skills with human-centric approach
- Enthusiastic team player, ambitious, hardworking with a willingness to put in the extra effort
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, logical thinker, and high attention to detail
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and recruitment software
If this sounds like the right role for you, we’d love to hear from you.