A Cosmetics company in Beirut is looking for a Visual Merchandiser:
• Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the concerned stores.
• Ensuring the strategy in line with the store’s brand, products, and target market.
• Generating sketches & 3D previews of visual displays that meet the store’s visual design requirements.
• Finalizing designs and creating detailed floor plans for display areas.
• Sourcing creative materials such as props, backdrops, photobooth and accessories for displays.
• Dealing with contractors for the purpose of installing and setting up window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays.
• Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes.
• Ensuring uniformity of displays across multiple store locations.
• Liaising with other retail professionals, including buyers, marketing executives, and retail merchandisers, when necessary.
• Monitoring costs and working within budget.
• Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail management, or a related field.
• 5 years & above of proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager.
• Experienced at using 3D max, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop,
• Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Illustrator or other visual design tools is a plus.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Power Point/Word.
• Comprehensive portfolio of relevant visual design work.
• Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
• Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
USD 1000 + NSSF
Monday Till Friday
From 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM
Location: Beirut – Adlieh