Our client, a leading provider of high speed wired and wireless internet solutions is looking for a Network Engineer:
- Manage Corporate customers connections (installation, upgrade/downgrade, troubleshooting, opening tickets …).
- Monitor the Company’s backbone and data networks.
- Perform network design for best performance and good redundancy.
- Install, upgrade and commission network equipment (DSLAMs, BRAS, routers and switches IOS …), make sure they conform to required specifications, and monitor quality of service.
- Handle security issues like denying attacks: DOS, DDOS, TCP Syn …
- Troubleshoot reported network problems.
- Install and configure network monitoring tools.
- Perform site surveys upon request.
- CCE from a reputable university.
- 3 year experience preferably gained in an Internet environment.
- Good knowledge in most routing protocols BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Static & Route-Maps.
- Knowledge in DSL and Fiber technologies.
- CCNA is a must.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated and team oriented approach to work.
- Proficiency in English as working language is a must.
5 days a week from 8:00 am till 5:00 pm