Our client, an ISP company located in Kinshasa/DRC is looking for a Sales Executive:
- Negotiate price, costs, delivery and specifications with customers (buyers) and managers,
- Ensure contact with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders,
- Record information on sales and orders, by sending emails to the appropriate department (stock and finance department),
- Find out about trade shows, cultural events, public conferences and represent the company there,
- Communicate future purchasing trends to members of the sales team.
- Examine your own sales performance, with the ambition to reach or exceed the objectives set.
- Attend team meetings and share best practices (strategies) with your colleagues.
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, management or marketing,
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering or technology (for technical sales), or a bachelor’s or master’s degree in telecommunications,
- Have at least two years of experience in one of the fields mentioned above,
- Have a good command of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Academic qualifications are often less important than personality, attitude and ability. A strong commercial sensibility and excellent communication skills are particularly desirable attributes.
Monday to Saturday from 8AM to 5PM and on Saturdays from 8AM to 1PM
Negotiable + Local Medical Insurance +Round trip ticket + Housing + Car