Our client, a well known food manufacturer in Lebanon is looking for an Area Sales Manager:
- Manage the business-development process of acquiring new customers or clients through direct sales techniques, cold calling and business-to-business visits.
- Adhere to the company’s sales policies and procedures and achieve approved sales targets.
- Implement business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to expand market share.
- Take corrective action when sales target are not attained to compensate volume loss.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Develop monthly sales forecasts and coordinate with manufacturing to ensure availability of required products.
- Responsible for Market visit reports, and administrative duties.
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding regional performance and product performance.
- Follow up orders from initiation till delivery
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- 8-15 years of experience in Sales
- BA in Business or any related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Knowledge in Microsoft office
- 5 days a week
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
USD 1,600 – USD 2,000 (rate 3,900) + Bonuses